Technology & Spiritual Practice:
Leveraging Social Media to Transform Faith-based Communities
- Use technology to build and expand your community
- Enhance individual and group spiritual practice, online and offline
- Learn how to survive and thrive in the era of social media
The Technology & Spiritual Practice program includes a series of trainings and strategic consulting to assist faith based communities in understanding and leveraging the brave new world of information technology - everything from the Internet to social media and mobile devices. The ultimate purpose of the Technology & Spiritual Practice program is to offer a new organizational paradigm and to assist faith based communities in making a successful leap into the future. Regardless of how young or old your community is, this series of workshops will revolutionize the way you think about your work and how you do business.
The following three "beginning" seminars are offered to groups of all sizes. More tailored training and strategic planning, including roadmapping, program development, and long term planning are also made available to religious communities and networks of spiritual leaders. To download a flyer click here or view a sample presentation below. To get started read our article in the Harvard Divinity Bulletin called Churches Embrace New Social Media. Many more technology-relevant resources for communities of faith are listed here.
1) From Oral to Digital: How Communication Technologies are Transforming Faith Based Communities
2) Technologies for Spiritual Practice: Tools & Approaches for Personal and Community Engagement
3) Church 2.0: Re-inventing Your Faith Based Community for the 21st Century
See a sample presentation here: